TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Thank you for choosing to rent your resort vacation home through Book by Owner. We hope you enjoy your stay in Summit County, Colorado. The following information enclosed is provided to help you prepare for your vacation.
DELIBERATE DAMAGES WILL BE CHARGED AGAINST YOUR CREDIT CARD ON FILE WITH Book by Owner RESERVATIONS WITHIN 10 DAYS OF YOUR DEPARTURE.. Deductions will be made for missing items as well as for property damage.
CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT TIME
Check in is anytime after 4:00 PM. Check out is BY 10:00 AM.
Book by Owner: 970-368-3130
Our main office is available 7 days a week for emergencies. Normal business hours are from 9 AM to 5 PM
Each rental that we manage is designed to sleep a specific number of people.
A fifty percent down payment is required for the reservation. If your reservation is within sixty (60) business days of your arrival date, payment in full is required. We take credit cards only.
1. If a cancellation is made more than 60 days before arrival date, there will be a base cancellation fee of $50 USD. At that time, we will issue you a credit card refund of your reservation less the $50 USD cancellation fee which will show on your account between 5 to 6 business days.
2. If cancellation is made 59 or less days before arrival date, there will be no refunds but we will try to get the dates if we are able to get your dates re-rented we will issue a your refund minus the $50 cancellation fee. If we are unable to get your dates rented then unfortunately we will not be able to issue a refund.
3. No refunds for cancelled holiday date reservations.
4. Please note: There are no refunds for early departures.
THE RENTALS WE MANAGE ARE INDIVIDUALLY OWNED
Each owner has furnished their rental in a fashion expected to meet the requirements of rental guests. If you stay in a rental that did not meet your expectations, please let us know so that we can pass the information on to the owner so that can make the necessary changes. Likewise, if you enjoyed your stay and would like to request the same rental in the future, please let us know, and we will forward this information to the owner.
The towels in your condo are for your own use and they will not be replaced during your stay, for which we thank you in advanced for using them appropriately.
Please feel free to contact our office if you have any questions; we will be glad to help you.
NOTE: Book by Owner is not responsible for lack of electricity due to power outages, whether they are or not caused by storms, the electrical Company (CFE) issues or by any other means out of our control. We will not be held responsible for water or amentity outages unfortuately these issues are out of our control but call us if you experience any issues and we will work diligently with the appropriate party to get the issue repaired.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
Check in Time 4:00 pm MST Check out Time BY 10:00 am MST
Thank you for staying at one of our beautiful resorts through Book by Owner. We are confident that you will abide by these Rules and Regulations that are being provided for your convenience, and that your stay here will be most pleasurable. Please note that loud, rowdy and disruptive behavior will not be tolerated, that all Rules and Regulations of the condos and of Summit County are strictly enforced and that violators will be held accountable including, but not limited to, arrest by proper authorities, eviction from the premises and /or forfeiture of all monies paid.
* For the reservation holder must be at least 25 years old
* The HOA maintains a Zero Tolerance Policy on threatening or abusive behavior. Harassment or physical abuse of any person by another is prohibited. Violators of this, and or the rules below are subject to immediate removal from the property.
* NO offensive, intimidating, threatening behavior will be tolerated. Violators are subject to immediate removal from the Resort.
* If there is anything wrong in your unit at check in time, please notify the our office within the first 30 minutes of your arrival (this includes cleaning issues).
* Please do not move or rearrange the furniture and avoid taking any items out of the condo. Everything is inventoried and anything damaged, broken, missing or lost will be charged to you. Please report any noticeable damages immediately upon check-in.
* Please do not move pool furniture from pool areas. For your own safety glass containers are not allowed in pool areas.
* No music or loud noise that might disturb owners and renters after 10 pm is allowed in order to preserve tranquility.
* No additional persons are allowed to stay in the rental than the ones allowed per unit type.
* The cleaning service will be provided after you check out of your unit. Starter supplies are provided but are not replenished during your stay.
* Please do not leave trash in hallways, place all trash in that designated trash areas.
* Please return all room keys upon check out, to avoid a replacement key charge.
* Only registered persons staying at the Resort are allowed to use common areas such as swimming pool, fitness center and BBQ grills, etc
* Guest´s visitors are allowed only from 9:00 am to 10 pm, in condominium and public areas only. They are not allowed to use common areas.
* Book by Owner and administration are not responsible for vehicles or items left in them.
* Only condominium renters and owners will be allowed to use the amenities such as the pool and grills.
*Parking lots and garages are strictly regulated *Parking pass is required to be filled out and in each vehicle . Each Keystone parking resort has different parking restrictions on the number of allowed cars to park in garage/lot.
* No pets allowed.
* In case of an emergency after Office hours please call the guests assistance line, 970-368-3130 for assistance.
* Children must be under adult supervision around pool and Jacuzzi areas at all times. There are not life guards.
* Hanging of any sort of clothes or towels on rails of terrace is prohibited.
* Swimming suits only are allowed in pools. Street clothes are prohibited.
* Smoking is not permitted in any unit.
I have read and understand these rules and regulations; I acknowledge that breaking these rules may cause the loss of the rest of my time in the rental unit and the loss of my payment. Deliberate damages will be charged against your credit card or cash deposit on file with Book by Owner within 10 days of your departure. I also take full responsibility for any and all damage I or any of my guests may cause during my occupancy.