Right near Conference Center
- 1 Bedrooms,
- 1 Bathrooms,
- 4 Sleeps
We want to express our appreciation for your business and to reassure you that we are here for you! Our team is deep cleaning properties as well as taking the extra steps between guests stays to ensure our properties are properly sanitized with products recommended by the CDC to ensure you have safe environment to relax in.
We are here for you no matter the situation with our flexible cancellation policies!
We love our guests, staff, and community and are looking forward to all coming together again soon in our beautiful mountains!
Great place to stay for small families, friends and business trips! Situated in an Amazing location on Keystone Lake - Lakeshore has wonderful views of the Lake, Mountains, and the Snake River Valley. Lakeshore is the ideal family getaway, perfectly outfitted for time together as well as time alone. This condo offers beautiful views, gas fireplace, as well as a personal balcony to just sit out on the deck and enjoy overlooking the mountains and Keystone lake. The condo features a queen bed in the Master and a sleeper sofa in the main room. Lakeside Village is the best place to be...situated on the shores of Keystone Lake - in the summer enjoy paddle-boating & kayaking with ducks, geese, and trout. During the winter, the lake becomes the largest zamboni-maintained ice rink. This area also features Free shuttle service to the lifts, quaint shops, restaurants, live music and events, hot tubs, indoor swimming pool, sauna, walkable distance to the Keystone Convention Center, shops, restaurants, bars, and enjoy strolling the boardwalk around Keystone’s Lake.
Lakeshore is just a free shuttle ride minutes away to the Keystone slopes at Mountain House Base, River Run or Keystone Village. The condo is just six miles away from Arapahoe Basin, the first slope to open in the fall and very last mountain to close each year.
This amazing condo offers:
4-star Keystone Lodge with great restaurants is a short walk away. Near the Adventure Center you can go canoeing, paddle-boarding and fishing, or play hockey and ice skate in the winter.
• Keystone Conference Center is less than a five-minute walk away via the pedestrian tunnel that runs under Highway 6
• Lakeside Village features various shops and restaurants around the lake
• Deck Views of the Lake and Mountains
• Kitchen stocked with all the utensils/cookware that you will need
• Free WiFi
• Open Parking for One Vehicle
• Coin Operated Laundry Room On Premises
• Year-Round Indoor Pool, Hot Tub and Sauna
• Nearby Playground
• Shared Grill Area
• Ski Locker
• We make it easy to stay with us! Drive straight to your rental and access with a code for entry.
• Free Keystone Shuttle close by to take you around Keystone!
• Minutes from all areas within Keystone, 5 other major ski resorts, Lake Dillon, Silverthorne (and the Outlets!), Historic Frisco and all that Colorado has to offer year round. Keystone hosts multiple events throughout the year including the Keystone Wine Festival, Bluegrass and Beer Festival, Mardi Gras, Bettyfest, as well as street parties and parades. River Run Village always offers up a good time, and Keystone is very family friendly.
Property Distance to:
*Keystone Ski Resort, Via Keystone Rd – 1.6 miles
*Arapahoe Basin, Via US-6W – 6.2 miles
*Copper Mountain, Via I-70E and US-6E – 17.7 miles
*Breckenridge, Via Co-9N – 14.7 miles
*Vail, Via I-70E – 36.9 miles
*Silverthorne Outlets, Via US-6E – 6.9 miles
*Loveland, Via US-6W – 13.8 miles
NO PETS NO SMOKING ALLOWED
*guest safestay care package provided
*home is sanitized and disinfected using an electrostatic fogger with hospital grade disinfectant before your arrival
*Special attention to sanitizing and disinfecting of high touch areas
*contactless check in and departure procedures
Book with Ease and Peace of mind during Covid: Starting 11/20/20: Guests can book with a peace of mind that they can cancel for any reason up to 3 days prior to arrival.
*As of 11/20/2020-: NOTICE: DUE TO AN INCREASE IN COVID 19 CASES, SUMMIT COUNTY PUBLIC HEALTH HAS ISSUED A NEW PUBLIC HEALTH ORDER LIMITING SHORT TERM RENTALS TO A MAXIMUM OF ONE HOUSEHOLD. THIS ORDER IS IN EFFECT THROUGH DECEMBER 18TH, 2020. ALL GUESTS WITH BOOKINGS DURING THIS TIME MUST AGREE TO COMPLY WITH THESE NEW REQUIREMENTS PRIOR TO CHECK IN.
*Update 7/3/20-(Keystone lodge outdoor pool will open beginning July 3rd-at this time the indoor East Lake pool will remain closed)
- Checkin Available
- Checkout Available
- Not Available
|Season||Period||Min. Stay||Nightly Rate||Weekly Rate|
| || || |